Ian Iosson has contributed more photographs from his archives from the days when he lived in Comberbach. Ian has several other snapshots of our village heritage, some sadly lost like the remarkable photo below of Lilly Millington's Sweet Shop at the 'Top O'Town'. Others which have recorded the Comberbach Flood of 1959. Visit our Photo section to see more of Ian's photographic records of the village. All pictures below circa the early 1960s.
LILLY MILLINGTON'S Sweet Shop - Top O'Town
Village shop and Post Office at the end of The Moss